Surgery is often the most effective way to treat many serious injuries and disorders, and Hartrick Veterinary Clinic is proud to offer state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. Our hospital provides a full range of surgical services for pets ranging from standard spaying and neutering to advanced, highly specialized procedures.
Pet Surgery Specialties in Royal Oak
Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Canine/Feline Castration
- Canine/Feline Ovariohystertectomy
- Cesarean Section (C-Section)
- Amputations (limb, digit, tail)
- Small to large SQ mass removal
- Skin flaps and grafts
- Gastic Dilatation & Volvulus (GDV, aka “Bloat”) surgery
- GI Foreign body surgery
- Entertotomy/resection & anastomosis
- Cryptorchidism surgery
- Liver & intestinal biopsies
- Eyelid mass removal
- Umbilical and inguinal hernia repair
- Aural (ear) hematoma drainage and mattress sutures
- Laceration repair
- Abscess drainage and management
- Wound management
- Perineal urethrostomy (PU)
- Anal gland removal
Patient safety and comfort is our main priority. Hartrick Veterinary Clinic’s experienced veterinary anesthesiologists provide skilled pain management during and after all surgical procedures, ensuring your pet recovers quickly and with minimum discomfort.
Our veterinary team will walk you through the entire process, giving you the tools to make informed decisions regarding your pet’s treatment options. We understand surgery is a stressful time for any owner, and we’re available every step of the way to answer questions and put your mind at ease.
Schedule Pet Surgery in Royal Oak, MI
If you are considering veterinary surgery for your pet, please contact us at 248-549-3399 or fill out our appointment form to schedule a consultation with your Hartrick Veterinary Clinic veterinarian in Royal Oak.